4th September 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR?

After mba in HR if i want to do phd, so what will be the topics and plz guide me about when phd entrance will be taken for Punjab Technical University, and what kind of study can i do for that? What should be the steps I need to follow now?

4th September 2015, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR?

If you qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF/CAT with an excellent score then no need to appear for any other entrance exam. If you have any one of these score then you can apply for admission on the basis of these score and you will be eligible for interview stage.

If you perform well in the exam and interview stage then you have a good chance of getting admission in your choice of university.
10th September 2015, 02:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR?

In order to apply for Ph.D after MBA in HR you need to have the following below mentioned degrees/Documents;

> PG qualification in MBA with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.

> Candidates who have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam qualification will be however, entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

However, most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D courses, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?