15th August 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Physiology) seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Physiology from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 02:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Physiology) seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Banaras Hindu University

The total number of Ph.D. (Physiology) seats that are available in Banaras Hindu University is 05.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Varanasi,
Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
3rd September 2019, 02:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Physiology) seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Physiology from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!
There are 4 seats are available for PhD course in Physiology in Banaras Hindu University.
GEN-2
SC-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?