10th April 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct admission in PhD in Mathematics after ME Power Electronics? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I am pursuing ME Power Electronics and after it want to do PhD in Mathematics. Can I get direct admission in PhD in Mathematics? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  2. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in PhD after Master in Tourism Management? -- [New]
  4. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  5. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  6. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?
  8. Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?
  9. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  11. Possibility to do PhD in BHU for a candidate who has secured 54% in M.Sc(Applied Mathematics)?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Abroad for a candidate who is studying B.Sc with Physics, Electronics and Mathematics?
  13. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  16. How a foreigner can take admission in PhD Applied Mathematics in India?
  17. Can I study PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Electronics & Communication course?
14th April 2017, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in PhD in Mathematics after ME Power Electronics? Where should I apply for it?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for Ph.D in Mathematics after the completion of ME in Power Electronics as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course studying Mathematics as a subject from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Ph.D course in Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?