23rd November 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Madras University?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the admission procedure for PhD(Physical Education) course which is available in Madras University? I am planning to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

26th November 2019, 11:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Madras University?

The procedure to secure admission to study PhD in Physical Education at Madras University is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination plus marks obtained in the written test and interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can collect the application form from the university office or can download it from the university website www.unom.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form at the campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?