6th November 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to appear in NET JRF exam for Mechanical Engineer with one year backlog?

Sir, I am in final year of Mechanical Engineering and I have got backlog of one year so, completed course in five years. What are the requirements to appear in NET JRF exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in NET JRF exam if passed degree in five years? What are the requirements and cut off marks?
  2. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  3. Similarities between CSIR JRF and UGC NET? Can a Mechanical engineer do Ph.D after clearing any one exam?
  4. Validity of NET JRF rank card? Can I undergo PhD through NET JRF?
  5. Eligibility criteria and whole pattern of NET/JRF exam for Mechanical engineering candidate? Detail about both NET and JRF?
  6. Detail of NET/JRF exam for M.Sc Mathematics candidate? Model papers for preparation of the exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria to appear in UGC NET JRF exam for Computer Science & Application? What are the requirements for it?
  8. Age criteria and maximum attempts in NET JRF for OBC Mechanical graduate?
  9. Duration to complete PhD after B.Tech through NET JRF exam? Will I have to do M.Tech and M.Phil for PhD?
  10. Are JRF and NET same?
  11. Is there any examination center of NET JRF in Dubai? Wether UAE universities accepts NET JRF certificate
  12. How can I get JRF certificate which was held this year?
  13. Which exam should I prefer in between JRF and NET being a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering? What is the difference between JRF and NET?
  14. Person scoring less for JRF will be considered NET cleared?
  15. Can a backlog in three papers of BBA appear in SSC CGL exam of this year? Requirements for it?
  16. Can a B.Sc Physical Education student appear in NET JRF exam for research? Pattern of NET JRF exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a B.Sc Mathematics with 56.7% marks eligible to appear in NET JRF exam? Age criteria and other requirements?
  18. Are JRF, SRF and NET same?
11th November 2017, 08:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to appear in NET JRF exam for Mechanical Engineer with one year backlog?

If you want to appear in NET (National Eligibility Test) JRF (Junior Research Fellowship), then you must have to fulfill below mentioned requirements to appear in exam:-

Requirements to appear in NET JRF Exam:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for NET JRF exam is master degree from government recognized institute/University.

- Applicant for NET JRF exam must have scored at least 55% marks in masters degree or equivalent qualification.

- Age limit to apply for NET JRF exam is 28 years, Relaxation of 5 years for reserve category candidates as per government rule.

- For more details please visit cbsenet.nic.in.
11th November 2017, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to appear in NET JRF exam for Mechanical Engineer with one year backlog?

Requirements to appear in NET JRF Examination:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification in order to appear in NET JRF Entrance Examination.

>> The basic educational qualification required is Master's Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> Remember, you must have completed all the backlogs by the time you appear in entrance examination. So even though you had backlogs, if you have completed finally then I am very sure that you will be eligible to appear in NET JRF Examination.

>> For OBC and SC/ ST/ PWD Category candidates there will be 5% relaxation in percentage of marks.
12th November 2017, 10:56 PM
Onlyforme

Minimum qualification for NET JRF is Masters degree with minimum 55% marks from recognized university. Minimum age is 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for reserved category is up to 5 years.
For more details please visit on related site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?