13th February 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to pursue PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) from Dhanraj Baid Jain College. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course. Waiting for your response!

14th June 2022, 12:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to pursue PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

Yes, scholarship is available to Study PhD Corporate Secretaryship,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called GATE and NET.

Qualification required for PhD Corporate Secretaryship is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
15th June 2022, 12:31 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to pursue PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called GATE and NET then you will get a scholarship to study PhD Corporate Secretaryship.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Corporate Secretaryship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?