1st February 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I register for PhD under Kerala University? Difference between SLET and SET?

sir i passed kerala State Eligibility Test (SET) .Shall i register for Phd under kerala university.Is there any difference between SLET and SET in kerala ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  2. Criteria of SET and SLET exams? Schedule of coming SET and SLET exams?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  6. What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer as per AICTE norms?
  7. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  8. In which Indian University can I register for Ph.D?
  9. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  10. How can I register for Ph.D after completing MSc in SRTM University?
  11. When is Haryana SLET/SET exam
  12. Date of upcoming SET and SLET Exams in West Bengal? Can a MBA candidate sit for these Exams?
  13. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  14. Topics for Ph.D in Commerce to register in MS university?
  15. When is the haryana SLET/SET examination? I am a MSc biotechnology student
  16. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  17. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  18. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university?
5th October 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I register for PhD under Kerala University? Difference between SLET and SET?

If you are getting admission in a reputed university with fellowship, then it will be surely a good decision to pursue Ph.D from Kerala University. Mostly, those who are already doing in teaching profession, go for Ph.D admission.

SLET and SET are almost same, just name are different in different states. It is a state level eligibility test for lecturer position, in some states it is just SET and in some SLET. In the same way, UGC NET is a central government level exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?