23rd February 2023, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What are procedures to do PhD now?

I'm 29 years old now. I completed my mtech in embedded systems. What are procedures to do PhD now?

24th February 2023, 11:19 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are procedures to do PhD now?

Students must apply for Ph.D. admissions on the preferred institute's official website. Several academic institutions also require that applicants must submit a research plan in addition to their application. The application is sent to the research unit of the educational institution, where it is reviewed, along with the study proposal. When the application for the Ph.D. program has been thoroughly reviewed, the majority of educational institutions shortlist the names of the candidates who must sit*for the entrance exam and other admissions rounds that are held to choose applicants for admission to the Ph.D. programs they offer.
25th February 2023, 12:59 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: What are procedures to do PhD now?

Start by researching universities and programs in India that offer PhD in Embedded Systems or related fields. Look for universities with strong research programs in your area of interest and check their admission requirements, application deadlines, and funding opportunities.

Many universities in India require a national-level entrance exam like UGC NET or CSIR NET for admission to PhD programs.

The candidate must have a post-graduate degree (M.Tech, ME, M.Sc or equivalent) in Embedded Systems or a related field with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?