1st January 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

When is the Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharm qualified students?

When is the entrance exam for Ph.D for M.Pharm qualified students? Can you please give me the complete information on this? I need to start preparation for the exam so kindly give me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

9th January 2017, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharm qualified students?

If you have qualified exams like GPAT/GATE/NET/SET, then you don't need to appear for any Ph.D entrance exam. Only interview stage will be available for you.

If not, then you can get notification for Ph.D admission by various universities around May/June or in some cases in April too. Hence, it all depends on the university.
14th January 2017, 07:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharm qualified students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the entrance exam for Ph.D for M.Pharm qualified students? Can you please give me the complete information on this? I need to start preparation for the exam so kindly give me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
You have completed M.Pharma course so you can apply for UGC NET exam to get admission in Ph.D course in Pharmacy.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

For JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?