View Poll Results: Interesting Field vs. High Salaried Field

Field that interests me. No compromise. 169 72.53%
All fields are interesting so I will go with high salaried fields. 64 27.47%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

20th November 2010, 04:42 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

money makes interest i feel.
because in this world no one who wan't to do job only for interests, he's aim to earn more money,
even that person even quits his own starting company if he founds any other company with high package.
so thats y i opted for interest makes by having highest salary in the company.
21st November 2010, 10:10 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

I am very passionate about it,i prefer those field of job where i get some interest,Because i am very confident about my talent...
23rd November 2010, 09:46 PM
hbk_piyushjain

Default Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

I would prefer job of my interst because if i go for high salaried i will never be able to give my best there.
27th November 2010, 09:41 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

I will definitely choose a field which interests me.

According to me we can make money if we study the field we are interested in.So,lets move forward.Instead of making money lets try to gain some knowledge in the field we are interested in.I am sure that we can make money if we have a good knowledge in the field we are interested in.
28th November 2010, 10:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

well, i would choose the field of my interest
Because there is no pressure on me to do a job of high salary soon after the completion of my studies.

So why cant i nullify or nourish my interests just by joining in the job which will not give satisfaction.
1st December 2010, 04:15 PM
rahul_kumar066

I would like to select interest rather than money because don't run behind money keep focusing on your interest only money must be with you
1st December 2010, 11:41 PM
amit_2010

Field of interest is more important than field of high salaried job. Field of interest will give you personal satisfaction which is more important than high salary. Because every field you can earn more salary after experience due to experience based job performance of interview will be better.It might be possible you can not get good offer in India but outside India demand is there for every field for good experience with skill.
5th December 2010, 05:37 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

yes there is no compromise in my choice

i will definitely go with field of my interest there are many reasons for this choice the main thing is the job satisfaction without this no body can do friendship with high salaried job ... which is waste after some time

if we consider persons a and b

if 'a' gets a job of high salaried but doesn't have interest in that but agreed with the tempting high salary

if 'b' gets a job of comparatively less salary but the job which satisfies him

definitely among the both of them the person b will be happy after certain period the person'a ' will be with least respect by the boss due to his lack of interest he doesn't do job that perfectly as 'b' so 'b' will be satisfied more than compared to 'a'

so money is not all the world there is something which satisfies and keeps us happy than money in job's point of view

all the best for job holders and try to follow my suggestion ..
you 'll be happy definitely ...

best regards

thanks for the opportunity
6th December 2010, 06:41 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

i would like to go for field that interests me because going in field of interest will attract me towards my work and i will be able to perform in the specific domain it dosnt matter how much package it has but it matters when you completes your work within time domain and with integrity package automatically increases no field is bounded with any money field so going in foeld of interest though in lower package is much better than going in field which is only offering money but you haven't any interest in it.
6th December 2010, 11:17 PM
B.keerthana09

i would like to choose the field which i am interested, because we can excel in that field more competently. we can also have our own ideas and also our area of interest will be more clear since we like that field more. our future will be more bright if we have a very great background on our field... we can also have our own ideas and also have many research on it..
15th December 2010, 04:26 AM
Swaminathan077

hello,

i would like to choose to explore my field............

because if you have chosen a field then you should go further to know it well

good day
16th December 2010, 12:14 PM
juniorravik1214
Banned

i think i will first look at the subject of my interest but if it fails to provide me good salary and status ,then i will move towards the high salaried jobs because as we all know that money's importance in our life. you are nothing without money.
19th December 2010, 02:32 PM
nishant1110

One that interests me is better. I can find a way to make money to sustain myself. Plus, if I choose what I don't like, I will get bored and refrain from working, which is very bad for me.

Regards
nishant1110
27th December 2010, 07:59 PM
khusi

hi...
i would surely go for the field which has high salary job because money matters ,and we can surely develop interest if the money is more
28th December 2010, 01:00 AM
sdeepika.b

in my view the field we choose should be having the good opportunities(i.e; the requirement should be there) for suppose, i have chosen the field civil among the branches civil & mech the society has the need of civil & mech and if the pay scale was more for mech i cant go for it. As i have chosen this civil engg.
further, i would like to do MBA which i came to know its importance even this has many drawbacks(particular B-scools). We can do well only when we are familiar with the things cannot take a chance with unfamiliar as to claim high pay scale
28th December 2010, 06:11 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

i think today money is every thing and hence i would surely opt for the field which has good pay rather then taking an field which has no good pay and suffering all along in life
1st January 2011, 08:17 PM
devendra p

i suggest that if u r interested in particular field one should go with their chosen field because in field like which in that high salaries but one cannot satisfied with him.one should have better knowledge of that field in which who works, this will satisfies one otherwise there many field which has confirmed high salaries also
2nd January 2011, 11:44 PM
rihhu
Member+

of course i would go for a field in which i am interested and not behind money
3rd January 2011, 02:12 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Most people choose money,luxury,everything palatial and majestic.Though money is not everything. If you have interest in something, and for money you choose something else in which you have no interest, there will be no happiness and enjoyment in life. Life means fulfilling your dreams, but does not mean that we should not take care of ourselves. Enjoyment is necessary. If we work exceptionally well in the field of our interest, then too we will earn money.
3rd January 2011, 02:17 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Money makes the world go round.
Money cannot buy everything.
It can buy medicine but not health,
bed but not sleep,
books but not brain.
So, I would choose the field of my interest.
4th January 2011, 10:43 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

i do only that job which is in my interest ...........so i cann't comprmise with my job
5th January 2011, 01:46 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

A field which has more confirmed high salary job will lead to development of interest automatically.
If you choose a field which cant provide you a beautiful life then sooner or later you will definetely cry over your decision.As the stress to

manage your family & personal life will increase intrest will vanish away.So why to cry over spilt milk thats why instead of crying in future

choose a field which will give you lots of money.
At the same time you can take the field of your intrest as part-time so that you are also happy..........
6th January 2011, 11:52 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

it depends on the condition that if the field which is interested gives sufficient amount of money then i will prefer the interested one otherwise the high salaried jobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th January 2011, 11:28 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

which we select a field in interet it makes u to earn more
13th January 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Would prefer a field dat intersts me and job will follow me wid good salary....
16th January 2011, 07:18 PM
babrubhan.sahu007

I would like to prefer a field in which my interest takes place. there is no compromise in this.
17th January 2011, 09:01 PM
srujanap

no doubt i will work in the field which i'm interested in. I cant work properly if i'm not interested in the work i'm doing. so, when i'm in the job which is not of my interest i cant work properly. but there will be some situations which forces to work even though its not interesting. But at last all will do the job which is interesting to them......
26th January 2011, 04:36 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=ForumModerator;211264]What would you prefer, Interest or Money

Consider that you like a certain field (branch) and you are dying to join it. But the thing which is refraining you from proceeding is the fear of monetary benefits in this field.

On the other hand you chose a field which has lots of money in it but unfortunately your interest or liking doesnt lie in it.

What would you chose?

Waiting for some interesting answers

strictly speaking i will prefer money first because if i will have enough money than i can fulfill my interest, but if i sacrifice a lots of money for the sack of interest it sounds illogical in real life situation..

Thanks
1st February 2011, 03:56 PM
Yashikapadma

Hello.....

Every field are interesting... But the personal interest to do job is their own wish...

The interested job can be prefer only by a rich people in now a days... Because they can have money for their current and future generation, So they can do their interested job....

But in the middle class people and below middle class people can prefer only a high salaried job... Because they can't money in their current generation itself... If they get more money then only they will provide education, food etc for their children... So to these people high salaried job can preferred...

Thank you...
1st February 2011, 04:43 PM
Ramyakiruthi

Hi...

My preference is high salaried job... Because every field are interested if we are adapt to that job...

So i prefer to high salaried job...

Thank you...
2nd February 2011, 03:28 AM
SupritShestha

well i definitely prefer field with my interest over salary because satisfaction of doing a job can never be overcome by the monitory values...
what if you get a job offering you 40,000 pm but you dont like the field...
its better to work in a firm which you like and you get a reasonable salary...
but the best options still will be to get a high salary job in the filed of my interest.......
2nd February 2011, 04:47 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi,

well i would prefer a fielld of interest than a field having more salary.Money comes and goes but happiness is difficult to find.I don't
think i will be in that bad condition if i chose a field of my interest.Though i may not be able to fulfill all my needs and wants but i'll enjoy my work.I can't force myself on something which i am not really interested.If i choose a field of more money,though i may be able to fulfill all my wants and needs but won't be able to get happiness.It will be like a burden for me and therefore ultimately will be landed over losing my job as i won't be able to concentrate on it fully.So i would prefer a field of my interest.

Thank you.
15th February 2011, 01:00 AM
swati biswas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
What would you prefer, Interest or Money

Consider that you like a certain field (branch) and you are dying to join it. But the thing which is refraining you from proceeding is the fear of monetary benefits in this field.

On the other hand you chose a field which has lots of money in it but unfortunately your interest or liking doesnt lie in it.

What would you chose?

Waiting for some interesting answers
For me job satisfaction is sole criteria for job. so I will choose field of my interest.
best wishes
16th February 2011, 11:29 PM
danish_khurana

Talking Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

i would like to prefer a field that interests me not that field which has confirmed high salaried job. i would go ahead according to my interests. someone has rightly said that: DON'T RUN AFTER THE SUCCESS,GO FOR EXCELLENCE!

i want to pursue something to my country. i want to help my country to progress.
19th February 2011, 04:06 AM
nitingoplani88

Field that intrest me because one can acheive his/her excellence in their intrest as the work will not remain a work for them their work will be fun..their inner anxiety to learn more and more take them to high salary job automatically
22nd February 2011, 01:17 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

i always do thing in which i am interested .i can earn enough money if i am good

in my field and also it gives you pleasure that you are working in your field .on

the other hand you will never be happy if you are doing something you are not

interested .
24th February 2011, 02:19 AM
Amed2010

I will never compromise with that....
As I know the subject which attract me, the subject in which I have interest will obviously do anythink for me, & can do everythink for me...
And I am sure that will give more pleasure than that of the money I will earn from compromising with my subject of interset....
1st March 2011, 08:25 PM
raj100

Money makes the world go round.
Money cannot buy everything.
if you wouldn't join your intrested field then after somedays you feel bored and would not concentrate.you think job is burden.
you can make money in every field if you do your work sincerely.
4th March 2011, 02:54 PM
rajilakshman

Wink Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

i prefer high salary
11th April 2011, 12:43 PM
sumit9897gaur

definately no matter what my choice is i will go to that field in which the salary will be higher because everyone nowadays used to study to earn some good bucks to make his career a success without money we are nowhere in this world doesn't matter what is our field of interest
15th April 2011, 10:09 PM
Samad M
Member+

I would prefer to choose field of my interest rather then choosing for high salrary jobs ,if we choose field which are of our interest will be good and choosing field for high salary will get suffered in one or the other way in our field .if we get an undesired work in that field we can't do anything so we have choose field of our interest.
16th April 2011, 09:16 PM

If you want to be a LONG HORSE RACE, then you will surely choose the first option because field not of your interest might bring a lot of money but not knowledge and not that passion that you can really do with the field of your interest. Passion and hardwork are the to things that can never let anybody down.

so,
FOLLOW YOUR HEART
17th April 2011, 01:24 AM
tejormayi

i choose the intersting field and i can fullfill my job greatly and successfully
17th April 2011, 02:04 AM
Bullo

i would definitely go with the field in which my interest lies...coz thats is something which will keep me happy ....
18th April 2011, 07:03 PM
saurabh1991

I would go for the annexure of a field of both. first of all . i would make sure that the field that i like to the core . in that field if it has money making prospectus or not . i would make sure that i would acheive something in that field so ominous that,, if it does not have that much money prospectus , my acheivement in that field would create that more money prospectus and if it already has money prospectus it wud create a boost in that field . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th April 2011, 06:01 PM
sharivikram

I needs to be satisfied. So i choose the field I likes the most
3rd May 2011, 12:54 AM

i prefer a field in which i have a great instrest rather than a feild which i do not like and if i choose that feild i have to be in that feild forcefully but not willingly
4th May 2011, 11:00 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Wink Re: Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job?

if i work for the field which interests me, then surely i will get good salary only....

if at first itself i start to work for high salary,it will definitely hide my knowledge and at last my mind wont allow me stay in that field...

smart work is much more better than hard work...

smart work results when we work for the fielr which interests me...

regards
<yogi>
14th May 2011, 04:04 PM
mohdzaidshah

every one should select that field which they like. not for money
15th May 2011, 05:51 PM
mohd haider

Its similar to the question that your mom and wife are drowning and you have to save one of them, so it all depends on the situation.
I will certainly choose money first then what i am interested for now but will certainly choose the one in which i am interested ( provided by have enough money for my family).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?