24th May 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?

How can I do m.phil hindi through correspondence? what is procedure of m.phil in hindi through correspondence? How much m.phil take time? I am doing m.a. hindi in last semester. please send details on this email id - [email protected]

25th May 2015, 01:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I do m.phil hindi through correspondence? what is procedure of m.phil in hindi through correspondence? How much m.phil take time? I am doing m.a. hindi in last semester. please send details on this email id - [email protected]

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Phil Hindi after completing a Master Degree in Hindi. Master degree holders in Hindi with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible. A minimum of 50% marks is enough for reserved category candidates.

Admission to the M.Phil Hindi course will be based on the marks secured in an entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Rank list will be prepared according to the marks scored in the entrance exam. The entrance examination is an objective type, which is has had three options.

You can get the application form through post or you can also download the application form from the respective university official website. The application fee may differ from university to university. Important documents should be enclosed with the application form.
2nd April 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?

I am the student of MA hindi ignou. I want to do MPhil in hindi from ignou. I don't know how to apply
So you please, help me . My email id [email protected].
Thanx
22nd April 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of M.A Hindi hindi prachar sabha. I want to do M.Phil in hindi from ignou. So you please help me. My email Id

[email protected]
Thanx
31st May 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I am net qualified want to do m.phil in hindi from ignou through distance mode will i do entrance for getting admission please inform me my [email protected]
6th August 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Phil in Hindi from Ignou. I don't know how to apply ? So please help me . my email id [email protected]
25th February 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Now there is any admission for M Phil Hindi in ignou??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?