3rd June 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?

I'm a final year bsc student wit combination of applied genetics ,biochemistry and microbiology . I'm interested in doing dairy microbiology from dairy science college at hebbal...I want to know about how to get admitted to this course.is there any entrance exams..?? If so what is the study material for exam..???

5th June 2015, 12:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a final year bsc student wit combination of applied genetics ,biochemistry and microbiology . I'm interested in doing dairy microbiology from dairy science college at hebbal...I want to know about how to get admitted to this course.is there any entrance exams..?? If so what is the study material for exam..???
Being a B.Sc Genetic Science student, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Dairy Microbiology at Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (Dairy Science College).

- > A student having an aggregate of 60% marks in the bachelors’ examination either in the Science stream which is related to Biology or Zoology can apply for the M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology.
-> The age limit for the program is put to be 20-25 years.

Yes, you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University in order to get admission. Only the qualified candidates in the entrance test are eligible for taking the M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology.

Here, I am providing the reference books for M.Sc Dairy Microbiology entrance exam, please go through it,

- Agricultural Microbiology by Rangaswami & Bagyaraj
- Aquaculture Technology and Environment by Jadhav
- Bioinformatics: A Modern Approach by Srinivas
- A Text Book of Aquaculture by M. Srinivasulu Reddy and K.R.S. Sambasiva Rao
- Aquaculture Engineering by Odd-Ivar Lekang
- Coastal Aquaculture Engineering by N. Bose , S. N. Ghosh , Chih Ted Yang and A. Mitra
- Tropical Mariculture by Sena S. De Silva

Contact Information:

Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
Nandinagar, P.B.No. 6
BIDAR 585401
Karnataka (India)
Phone : +91-8482-245313; 245241
Fax : 91-8482-245107/245241
Official website - www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in
29th September 2020, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?

I am a final year bsc student wit combination of applied chemistry ,zoology and microbiology i am interested doing dairy microbiology from dairy science college at hebbal ....I want know how to get admitted in this course .is there any entrance exam ...? If so what is the study material..?
28th September 2021, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmission after bsc mlt in msc dairy microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?