31st December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in medical lab technology on the basis of B.Sc zoology?

Sir, I am B.Sc graduate with (zoology botany and chemistry) subjects. Am I eligible for admission in M.Sc in medical lab and technology, if yes, then what will be the procedure to take admission?

1st January 2017, 08:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in medical lab technology on the basis of B.Sc zoology?

Eligibility to appear for MSc lab Technology entrance exam:

Indian nationals can apply under the general category foreign nationals on non resident Indians all Indian national supported by NRI relatives can apply in that the foreign category. The candidates must have passed BSc MLT / BMLT from a recognised University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Completed or completing there compulsory internship can also apply.
1st January 2017, 08:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in medical lab technology on the basis of B.Sc zoology?

You are not eligible to become a Medical Lab Technologist after the completion of your BSc Zoology.

Candidates after completing B.M.L.T( Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology) or D.M.L.T courses are only eligible to apply for the above post.

So, after completing BSc you can pursue MSc in the same field.
2nd January 2017, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc graduate with (zoology botany and chemistry) subjects. Am I eligible for admission in M.Sc in medical lab and technology, if yes, then what will be the procedure to take admission?

Yes, you can do M.Sc in Medical Lab Technology on the basis of B.Sc in Zoology course. The students with a B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Botany/ Zoology/ Physics/ Chemistry are eligible for the M.Sc Medical Lab Technology course. The course is available in various colleges like

Loyola College, Chennai - Official Website

Sri Ramachandra University - Official Website

Assam Down Town University - Official Website

Mangalam College of Allied Health Sciences - Official Website
23rd August 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir am completed bsc (cbz) than hw much I required to competing dmlt
8th July 2020, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam!! Im still studying degree Bsc.BZC(Bot,Zoo,Chem) so i want to know that whether after completing my degree.in BZC...Can i do Msc.MLT(Medical Lab Technician)
31st July 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir after b.sc zoology pachi DMlT na thay?
26th August 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm complet Bsc in zoology can I do Msc in MLT?
15th September 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am complete b.sc.in zoology can I do m.sc.in dmlt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?