17th January 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completing my Post Graduation? Am I eligible to get Central Government Scholarship if I belong to ST Category?

Respected Sir, I am a ST category candidate and I have completed my Post Graduation, Now as I have completed my Post Graduation I want to pursue 3 years LLB course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completing my Post Graduation? Am I eligible to get Central Government Scholarship if I belong to ST Category? How can I apply for the Scholarship? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  3. Can I get LLB admission if completed 12th about 16 years ago being a Pharmacy Diploma holder?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?
  5. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in LLB(3 years course) after completing B.A graduation with 40.66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to pursue LLB from Delhi University after completing graduation with B.Com Honors from SOL?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  10. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  11. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course? -- [New]
  12. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A(H)? How should I prepare for the exam?
  13. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  16. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  17. Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship if belongs to EBC category?
20th January 2017, 08:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completing my Post Graduation? Am I eligible to get Central Government Scholarship if I belong to ST Category?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the LLB course after the completion of your Post Graduation course as you satisfy the required criteria.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.
Since you belong to the SC category, you can get the Scholarship of the Central Government. You must apply for it by filling the registration form of the Scholarship provided by the Government.
20th January 2017, 09:19 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completing my Post Graduation? Am I eligible to get Central Government Scholarship if I belong to ST Category?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completion of your Post graduation as you are eligible for it.
Those candidates who complete their graduation in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible for LLB course.
Yes, you are eligible for central government scholarship for that you must have to fill the registration form of the scholarship provided by the government.
21st January 2017, 09:46 PM
vanshika chopra

Yes,you can.The objective of scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low income families to meet a part of their day to day expenses while pursuing higher studies.Those candidates who complete their graduation with 50% are eligible for LLB course.
Scholarship is a boon for students,belonging to the weaker sections of the society,who are unable to further their education for some reason or the other.If you are talented you will definitly get scholarship.
There are variety of scholarships-merit-based,need-based,student-specific,career-specific and college-specific.So try your best. All the best for your future.!!
20th August 2017, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

I am 36 year old ,i have completed M.Sc, B.Ed, am i eligible for LLB? And have chance to get government scholarship? I got 77% in UG &PG. What are the eligible for LLB scholarship?
Please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?