17th January 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc Psychology from Sri Venkateshwara University and now I want to join in Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist so I want to know can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  4. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  5. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  6. How can I become a Clinical Psychologist after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  7. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  8. How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?
  9. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  10. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which one is better between Ph.D and Psy.D after doing master degree?
  12. PhD is mandatory to become a Psychologist? Can I work in hospitals with MA Psychology?
  13. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  14. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  15. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
  16. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  17. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
22nd January 2017, 09:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma?

To become a Clinical Psychologist a candidate must have to go through the following steps.
The very first step you have to do is to complete your 4 years bachelor’s degree after that you have to complete your 4-5 years of doctorate program either in Psy.D. or Ph.D. then after you have to earn the field experience it will take around one year so that it will provide necessary knowledge to the students that they can get their licensure after that they have to complete continuing education to maintain their license.
Hope this will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?