20th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to opt for B.Ed after B.Com degree?

If one is doing B.Com, than for entrance like UP B.Ed, one should opt for which subject? I mean there is option for science or arts student who are UG but not for commerce student, then while filling up form which subject I have to fill?

22nd June 2017, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to opt for B.Ed after B.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If one is doing B.Com, than for entrance like UP B.Ed, one should opt for which subject? I mean there is option for science or arts student who are UG but not for commerce student, then while filling up form which subject I have to fill?

Yes, you can apply for CA IPCC directly after completion of BSc Mathematics with 67% marks. Commerce graduates/post graduates with 55% marks and other graduates/post graduates with 60% marks can apply for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. You can enroll with the Institute for Intermediate (IPCC) course. There are two groups in the IPCC (Group 1 has four subjects and Group II has three subjects). After completion of the IPCC, you can register for Practical Training for three years. After completion of it you can join Final Course. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is conducting the examinations. The ICAI website link is given Click Here
22nd June 2017, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can choose Commerce, English and Hindi for B.Ed curse. For B.Ed course, you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
23rd June 2017, 06:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are several subjects to opt for B.Ed course for Commerce background candidates. Some of the subjects available are,

>> Economics

>> English

>> Botany

>> Commerce

>> Chemistry

>> Geography

>> Physics

>> Zoology

>> Political Science

>> Music

>> Home Science...etc.,

As you are from B.Com background, I suggest you to choose Commerce subject in B.Ed course as the same kind of subjects are taught in the course.
18th November 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com in 2013. Can i eligible for b.ed and tell me the subjects related b.ed for commerce students
23rd April 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.com from Pune university external section I have 46% marks but I want to take admission for b.ed I am eligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?