10th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Financial Management in SIMSREE Mumbai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested to study Master of Financial Management from SIMSREE Mumbai. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

14th September 2019, 01:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Financial Management in SIMSREE Mumbai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available for Master of Financial Management in SIMSREE Mumbai are Common Admission Test (CAT),Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test(XAT) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
The admission is on the basis of your scores from competitive examinations and academics scores. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personality Assessment and Communication Test conducted by the college.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Financial Management admission in SIMSREE Mumbai is that you must have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) from a recognized university.

You can refer to the website http://simsree.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?