6th December 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MDS(Periodontology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MDS(Periodontology) course from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

8th December 2019, 07:47 AM
Lijishaf

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS(Periodontology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The college cut off will be the minimum cut off set by the selection board and based on the merit, selection is done.
Minimum oercentile marks have to be scored by the candidates in NEET exam
UR :- 50% :- 701-134
OBC/SC/ST :-40% :- 133-107
UR-PH :-45% :- 133-120
OBC/SC/ST :-40% :- 119-107
9th December 2019, 12:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS(Periodontology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MDS in Periodontology at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BDS in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.maids.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?