6th May 2021, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering direct Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering admission in Telangana

Sir, I have completed 10th and studying in 11th Science now. I haven’t applied for any entrance exam. I am interested in Electrical and Communication Engineering. So, I need to know which are the colleges provides direct admission for Electrical and Communication Engineering Diploma course in Telangana?

6th May 2021, 07:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering admission in Telangana

List of colleges offering direct Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering admission in Telangana;-

IIMT Studies - International Institute of Management and Technical Studies

Wisdom School of Management

Shivani College of It and Management.
8th May 2021, 10:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering admission in Telangana

List of colleges offering direct Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering admission in Telangana are as follows:-

Brilliant Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address:- Abdullapur Village, Abdullapurmet Mandal, Near Ramoji Filmcity, Telangana

Kshatriya College of Engineering
Address:- NH-16, Chepur-Armoor, Telangana

Raja Mahendra College of Engineering
Address:- Kalsa, Charlapatelguda, Ibrahimpatnam, Telangana

Sindhura College of Engineering and Technology
Address:- Medipally (NTPC, Ramagundam) Godavarikhani, Telangana

Sujala Bharathi Institute of Technology
Address:- H.No. 2-4/1, Via Muluga Road, NH-163, Ogulapur, Telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?