27th July 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I work in Singapore after completing MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery from India?

I would like to know what are the requirements to practice in Singapore after doing MDS in India. I'm in final year of MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery now in India and would like to settle in Singapore. Is there any exam that I'll have to give in Singapore? Or is it mandatory for me to have a few years of experience before I practice in Singapore?

15th September 2021, 08:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I work in Singapore after completing MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery from India?

Yes you can. Now there are so many things that you have to learn. First you need to work under a registered Dentist or have to do a observership.

After completion of that you might be able to apply for licensing exam. Even though you clear the exam you might have to wait long to get in as there are so many people in the waiting list already.
15th September 2021, 09:20 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I work in Singapore after completing MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery from India?

Yes you can!

Now there are so many things that you have to learn. First you need to work under a registered Dentist or have to do a observership. After completion of that you might be able to apply for licensing exam. Even though you clear the exam you might have to wait long to get in as there are so many people in the waiting list already.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?