27th July 2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

MBA in IT or HR distance which one to select?

I am planning to do mba externally, i have completed my BE in IT but i am confused either to select HR or IT ?

28th July 2021, 03:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: MBA in IT or HR distance which one to select?

If you have completed your Graduation course with IT related stream or technical related stream, then it is a good choice for you to opt for MBA in IT.These candidates are having good number of jobs in IT companies.Simultaneously, MBA in HR is also a good choice. This course is a good choice for the candidates irrespective of their stream in Graduation.The long term life for HR candidates is fruitful.
31st July 2021, 02:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MBA in IT and MBA in HR are completely different fields, you can choose any one as per choice and interest. After doing an MBA in IT you will be working as a business/functional analyst or as a delivery manager whereas after doing MBA in HR you be leading a group of junior HRs as an HR lead or taking care of project resource requirements.

MBA in IT (Information Technology)- This course provides a solid foundation in management skills along with a high level of concentration in IT. The scope of this course is massive and you can opt for one or multiple career options, you can join an IT company or can be placed in the IT department or IT management of an organization.

MBA in HR (Human Resource)- This course provides knowledge and training in managing the workforce of the organization. The role of an HR professional is to develop and manage their company's culture, hire the best of the talents and retain them.
31st July 2021, 10:38 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Being an IT Engineer, it won't be easy for you to work in Human Resources sector that's why MBA IT is better option for you.

You must have completed BTech IT with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university to be eligible for MBA IT course.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

You can secure admission in prime college by securing good score in CAT exam.
20th August 2021, 08:46 PM
vanyavaru

Choosing an MBA in HR or IT depends on your interests, career goals and personal choice. But, if you ask my opinion, I Would say you should go for an online MBA in HR from CCE UPES University that provides you with interdisciplinary education.

Doing an MBA in IT will restrict the companies you can apply for. But if you do an MBA in HR, you will be free to choose whichever company you want to work within any field – IT, Consultancy, Business Management, Law, etc. You will also be great at dealing with people after doing an MBA in HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?