26th November 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option between M.Sc in microbiology and MBA in biotech?

I am in B.Sc 3rd year with chemistry and industrial microbiology as my subjects. What will be a better option between M.Sc in microbiology or MBA in biotech in terms of job and salary?

26th November 2016, 04:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between M.Sc in microbiology and MBA in biotech?

You need to take your decision of higher studies as per your field of interest and comfort in studying the fundamentals of the concerned course. Both M.Sc as well as MBA are very good course options and have ample scope provided you excel in the concerned field. M.Sc. course is more into technical aspect as compared to MBA course. As you did not have pure microbiology, so it is recommended to go for MBA course. If you are well interested in microbiology and want to build your professional life in the technical side, then M.Sc is a better option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?