3rd January 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after B.A Malayalam from Calicut university?

I have completed Hindi Praveen under Hindi prachar sabha Chennai, & B.A. Malayalam main under Calicut university. Now I like to do B.Ed, what is the procedure.

4th January 2018, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after B.A Malayalam from Calicut university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Hindi Praveen under Hindi prachar sabha Chennai, & B.A. Malayalam main under Calicut university. Now I like to do B.Ed, what is the procedure.

Yes, you can do B.Ed after completion of BA Malayalam from Calicut University. You can study B.Ed in various colleges in Kerala after completion of BA Malayalam. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree like a BA/BSc under 10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course. Candidates are selected for the B.Ed on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations in Calicut University. Duration of the course is two years. University of Calicut website link is given Click Here
5th January 2018, 11:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after B.A Malayalam from Calicut university?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for B.Ed course from Calicut University after the completion of B.A Malayalam, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course.
For more details, contact to the official website of the University.
http://www.universityofcalicut.info/...436&Itemid=324
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?