4th August 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Product Design in IISC, Bangalore for a candidate who has secured 22 All India Rank in CEED?

Sir,
I have got 22nd All India Rank for CEED. What are my chances of getting Product Design in IISC Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Product Design through CEED? Is there negative marking allotment available in CEED?
  2. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Des through CEED? Detailed information about CEED?
  4. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Product Design & Manufacturing) candidate in Bangalore?
  5. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  6. Minimum percentile and marks required in CEED for M.Des at IISC?
  7. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  8. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  9. How can I prepare to crack CEED? Cutoff marks required to qualify? Study Materials for preparation? -- [New]
  10. CEED study material and previous solved question papers with answers
  11. Colleges for Master in Fashion Management?
  12. Which stream should I choose after 10th to become an Interior Designer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of CEED in Bangalore?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  15. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  17. Chances to study Clinical PG for a Non-Local SC candidate who has secured 4255 rank in Andhra Pradesh Medical PGET?
  18. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?