31st December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course will help me to build bright future in fashion designing?

I have done my MCA in 2010. I am interested in doing fashion designing. Will this course help me to built my career. Which short term course helps me to build bright future with numerous opportunities?

1st January 2017, 03:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will help me to build bright future in fashion designing?

List of Fashion Designing Courses:-

B.Sc degree in Fashion, International Institute of Fashion Design Chandigarh, India

Diploma Course in Textile Designing, Sophia Shree Basant Kumar Somani Polytechnic, Mumbai, India

Creative Fabric Designing, JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai, India

Bachelor of design, Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar, India

B.Sc (Fashion Design),Satyam Fashion Institute Noida- Delhi / NCR, India

B.Des.( Fashion Design), National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi / NCR, India.
1st January 2017, 07:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will help me to build bright future in fashion designing?

To make your future in fashion designing you have to complete your 12th standard in any stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and after that you have to appear in the entrance exam such as NIFT, NIFD etc. To get admission in government Institute of Fashion Designing in country India
once you qualify the entrance exam then you have to complete your 4 year degree in fashion designing then you can make your care.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?