2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MCA, if am financially weak?

Sir/Madam, I am studying BCA final year, I will complete my course by April 2018. I want to study MCA but I'm not capable to pay the MCA fees. Please give me your valuable advise to make my career good & better.

3rd October 2017, 11:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue MCA, if am financially weak?

After completing BCA from a recognized college/university, you can get admission for MCA. But, if you are not able to provide the fees for regular mode MCA, then you can get admission in a distance educational institute. You will get the same education there, but the fees will be quite low. However, make sure that the institute is recognized by UGC, so that the degrees received from there will be of same value as of regular mode.
3rd October 2017, 08:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you need not to get distress if you are financially weak because nowadays you will be given many age by the government if you are a good student and if you qualify the government entrance exam then definitely you will get admission in Top government university and that would really help you to grow and fees is also less. So try your best to qualify the entrance exam moreover if you below poverty line then you will be given IRDP quota in selection also.
3rd October 2017, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you are pursuing BCA course and want to pursue your MCA course after the completion of BCA course.
Candidates those who have completed their BCA from a recognized University with a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MCA course. After that you must have to qualify in the entrance examination to apply for the MCA course. So, if you are having financial crisis, then you must score merit marks in your BCA course and in the entrance examination as well to get admission in any Government College where you have to pay very less amount of money compared to any private college.
3rd October 2017, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is education loan facility available for you, IG your family can't afford your education. Just make sure that you secure admission in a reputed university because banks mostly prefer loan to top college's student only.

Even there are scholarship exams held every year for higher studies. You can even go for it also. Only those who perform well in the exam are eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?