21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which software course is suitable to make my career in banking or financial industry?

I did my PG in statistics. Which software course am I supposed to choose, if want to make my career in banking or financial industry? Please guide me,
Thanks

24th March 2017, 07:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which software course is suitable to make my career in banking or financial industry?

There are several software's that are being used in Banking or Financial Industries. Here are the software that are being used mostly.

>> Most of the Private as well as Public Sector banks use,

* Finacle Software

* AFAIK Software

In most of the organizations Finacle Software is used. So I suggest you to get an Idea on learning skills of this Finacle software to find better scope after learning in Financial or Banking Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?