19th December 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th to become CEO having weak financial background?

I have qualified my 10 from cbse board last year with 9.6cgpa and i want be a CEO then and the problem is my financial background is not so good that what i should do after my 12

31st December 2013, 04:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th to become CEO having weak financial background?

It's really a great ambition to have your goal as becoming CEO while you are just being in 12th grade now. There is nothing to worry if you are financially weak as many of the top CEO's like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and many more are college dropouts and they don't even have a degree in their hands but what was with them is Hard work, perseverance and focus on achieving their target..

I won't say that you don't have to do your degree at all seeing the examples which I have given but what you need to take now is their characters which they had with them to achieve their goal and make it a practice in your life also. The best thing for you to take up after 12th is to go for Arts degree which can be like BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) which will be more related on Management side and that's the key for being a best CEO, it won't cost much where the course will be for 3 years (6 semesters) and each semester will cost you around 5-10k if you are going to get in some good Government colleges if not 15-25k in private colleges, then once you are done with it you can try for MBA in best colleges over India by giving various exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc. and getting in with scholarship which will again reduce your burden on finance. You can also think about GMAT for doing your MBA degree outside India with good scholarship which will enable you to get more exposure on being a entrepreneur.

Now when you are pursuing BBA-MBA or any other degree make sure you work on some idea or some problem statements which needs a solution, for eg. take Apple, Steve Jobs started the same which was in market but he make things different as usual it use to be and that's what made him to be different from all other competitors in market. What I am trying to convey is, it is really better to start your own company and become a CEO rather working in some company starting as a normal employee and then moving step by step..

I am pretty sure you are a genius in academics, so keep up the same zeal and do your degree with scholarships while you are doing the degree try to innovate more problem statement which will have the potential to do a startup and start working on it and ultimately become a CEO for your own company

Attached a e-book which helps you to understand more on being a Entrepreneur.
29th January 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become CEO having weak financial background?

But i still didn't got the answer that how to be a CEO i mean what after MBA? and if i m pursuing for b.com(H) in accounts then what i should do after that?plz explain in brief by step by step chart......
30th January 2014, 10:47 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become CEO having weak financial background?

As I said earlier it's better for you to think about some idea and then work it out as a company in future which means you need to start your own company which ultimately make you the CEO of the company.

If you are not ready to do that then this is the chart which you need to follow,

-> B.Com.

-> M.Com or M.B.A.

-> Get a job in top company via campus/off-campus placement and then you need to work their for atleast 8-15 years to apply for the CEO post which is the most important thing than your college degree where there will be a interview with the board members and then if you get selected you will be appointed for the CEO post.

Following above steps need a lot of hard work and patience if not it's not possible to achieve at all. Once again its rather easy to become a Entrepreneur and get the CEO post than working in some company for 8-15 years and then trying for it. Take for instance this very forum is a bright idea from a single person and he is now CEO of a company because of the same. So, the choice is yours!!
21st June 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified my 10th class this year from CBSE and I scored 8 cgpa and i want to be a CEO. my financial background is very weak.give me some guideliness
19th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR, i hav qualified my 12th standard wit 94 percent and i wanna become a CEO of a company so wat should i do or wat should i study to mecome a CEOim in a delima soo please help me..
12th August 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i a doing bca course is there be chances of becoming ceo of a company after completing my bca course and then go for mba from top colleges in indian such as XLRIor IIM or abroad colleges... tell me
8th January 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have qualified my 10thclass this year from cbse and i scored 7 cgpa and i want to be a ceo for that what can i do after my 12th standard in weak financial?
23rd March 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified my 12 and i want to be a CEO and my financial condition is not so good. I don't want to do job as i want to do something like Mr. steve jobs and Mr. Bill gates. But i want guidance to go on their path. Plz guide me so that i cant fulfill my dreams.
7th December 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 standard and i will pass 10 in cbse with 8.8cgpa. I want to become CEO and what can I do after 12 class give me some guidelines... plzzzz...
22nd December 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 standard and I have 90 percent in 10 I am from very poor family I want to become a businesswomen what should I do after 12 plz.............................plz............... ..............
25th May 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between cat, xat or mat and what we do to get in top iims or abroad?
27th May 2017, 05:52 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have qualified my 10 from cbse board last year with 9.6cgpa and i want be a CEO then and the problem is my financial background is not so good that what i should do after my 12
Chief Executive Officer of a company usually emerges out with enough experience in the area were company is operating and due to his managing skills.

The main factor that is considered for becoming CEO is experience and wise decision that would come with maturity. First focus on the field were you want to become the CEO. Then get expertise in that field. Chose your education preferences accordingly.

If you want to become CEO very soon, you can start a startup and become it's CEO.
28th May 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th for studying the course of c.e.o in finance department?
10th August 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which sub head (eg. international business, marketing and sales) to take in bba for becoming a CEO.
24th August 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th science (pcm). I having weak financial background. I want to become a CEO. For become a CEO which scholarships I can do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?