31st May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer from Max Life Insurance to Life Insurance Corporation as Agent?

I am agent at max life insurance but now i want to change my company and join LIC which is a gevernment company.Please tell me the procedure .thx

11th August 2016, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from Max Life Insurance to Life Insurance Corporation as Agent?

LIC recruits agents through written exam and those who have experience in sales and marketing can apply for it. Recently, LIC has released application for recruitment of LIC agents.

Transfer is not possible and you have to crack entrance exam to become a agent at LIC. There is no other way to proceed.
7th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from Max Life Insurance to Life Insurance Corporation as Agent?

My licence is already registered with a stand alone health insurance co.Now I wish to register my licence to another stand alone health insurance co.
How can I do this?
Please reply at the earliest
19th March 2017, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

I have taken NOC from my old Life Insurance Company and now join to new Life Insurance Company.
But new company is saying that since NOC was issued on 10th Mar 2017, we can not issue code before 90 days.

Want to know that would I have to still wait for another 90 days ?
28th March 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I worked in kotak mahindra life insurance. The company gave me Noc. Now I want to transfer my liscence in lic . What is the procedure tell me.
23rd April 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am max life agent and joined on 26th March 2018. Now I am interested to join in LIC.
23rd December 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

As a lic agent one can work as agency development manager at max life insurance and same time can submit new businesses lic to get commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?