22nd June 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Bank Manager in reputed private bank?

for become an bank manager i have got 9 cgpa in 10 class from cbse and i have taken pcm in 11th class and i want to become an bank manager give me step wise answer

30th November 2014, 08:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Bank Manager in reputed private bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for become an bank manager i have got 9 cgpa in 10 class from cbse and i have taken pcm in 11th class and i want to become an bank manager give me step wise answer
It is good to see that you are interested to become a Bank Manager. You can't directly become a Bank Manager after completing an academic qualification. It's a long process and need to get some training and experience in Banking field. However, Here I am telling you steps to become a Bank Manager.

Steps to Become an Bank Manager:

-> Complete Graduation in Bank related Course with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university.

-> After graduation apply for Bank PO entrance exam which is conducted by HDFC, ICICI, Axis Bank etc.

-> Gain experience in Banking field.

-> Based on your performance and Skill you may get promoted to Manager level.
3rd December 2014, 07:09 PM
Askmequestion

Hello, 9 out of 10 are indeed a good cgpa and I congratulate you for this. To become a Manager in any of the reputed Private Sector Bank, for e.g. HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank etc. that are the top leading banks according to their market value in the current market scenario, you must carry-on your good percentage in 10+2 as well in your graduation.
Here is the stepladder that is needed to reach out to the goal of becoming a Bank Manager directly/indirectly:

1. You must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% for Unreserved (GEN/ OBC) and 55% for Reserved (SC/ST) candidates.

*Graduation/Post-Graduation in Finance or in commerce field with the knowledge of computer field will complement and supplement your knowledge and job opportunity.

2. After being graduate/post-graduate from recognized College/University, the aspirant is required to apply for the various job vacancies announced by banks for various posts such as, Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer (PO), Assistant Manager, etc. by filling application form of the respective private sector bank.

3. To get selected in the examination for various posts, applicant is required to go through the several rounds of selection that will start from the online test that comprises of the General Aptitude Test (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Computer, Banking Awareness and Marketing, Current Affairs).

Or

There are walk-ins procedures for jobs in various private sector banks.

4. After passing first round of Online Exam, the applicant will be called for 2nd Round of Selection that is varied for different banks. This round may comprise of English online test or may be a Group Discussion round.

5. After clearing 2nd round of selection, applicant is called for personal Interview session.

6. After Personal Interview, your final selection will be done.

Once you are confirmed for the post, you will become the employee of that bank. And from there, you will be promoted to the senior post according to your work performance and this way you will reach to the post of Manager in the Bank.
3rd September 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

After bachelor of engineering degree in civil, any one can sit in probationary officer exam?
22nd September 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to do engineering i have PCM but i have to banking what are steps or courses i have take after 12 for giving bank exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?