24th February 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft?

Am completed b.tech(EC) so someone tell me that can I get a job in google or microsoft or not? Job opportunities for me?

28th February 2015, 09:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft?

Job opportunity for Electronics and Communication engineering student is not that expected as like it's for the Computer Science engineering students as Google and Microsoft looks for candidates who have excellent programming and logical skills but then ECE students are good in the mentioned two skills most of the time so there are more chances for you to get the job only if you are sure you feel that you are good with it as well.

Usually Google and Microsoft use to go for campus placements to colleges which are Tier 1 standard as like IITs, so getting a chance to attend the selection process is a challenging one unless you yourself study in a Tier 1 college to be eligible to attend. If you are already then it's really good. Just make sure that you prepare for the interview process and try to have some innovative project in your hands to showcase yourself to the best in there interviews to get the job!
28th February 2015, 09:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft?

Yes, after completion of B.tech in ECE branch you can get a job in Google and Microsoft.
You need to register at the company website to apply for any upcoming recruitment drive.

To get in such companies knowledge of ECE subjects is not enough, you must have a sound knowledge in Computer languages, database, data structures and algorithms also.
Registration in Google’s or Microsoft’s website is free of cost and you need to input your professional and personal details there. Also upload you resume.

ECE branch provides a wide range of job opportunities for candidate. You can opt for PSUs or you can go to software companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra, Mphasis, LnT Infostech, Aricent, etc. or electronics companies like Texas Instruments, Sankalp Semiconductor, Indian Semiconductor or telecommunication companies like Ericsson, Mahindra Comviva, etc.
23rd May 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft?

I have completed my degree in btech (ece) and have been placed in TCS. I am in dilema, whether to continue my study further or join TCS. My friends r of the view that job opportunities will decrease after doing mtech. What do u think. Pls advise. Karan
19th April 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

My son namelyK.V.VEERABHADRA SWAMY completed B.E.Degree in ELECTRONICS and communication branch and secured 59.33%.His age is 23 years.Kindly, help him to provide suitable job please
21st June 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am Studying Enginnering 2nd Year in Electronics and Communication engineering..Well! Can a ECE Student get a job in Google? If possible,what are those jobs? What should an ECE Student study to get a job in Google? Please do answer my question as soon as possible..
31st July 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can ece student apply for microsoft summer internship?
25th September 2019, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What to do to get an software jobs for ane ece student what are skills should we have
3rd April 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing BE/ECE final year of 2020. and how can I get a job in Bangalore..so what I do..can I prefer any courses after then can I get a job?
19th June 2020, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am not completed by btech i am writing my supply exams what to do to get job in google
24th July 2021, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

My son completed BE Electronic n communication in2022 please help him to provide suitable job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?