1st June 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for top MNC companies with 59% marks in CSE course?

MIT Pune student of CSE got in B. Tech. 59%. Is he eligible for placement by top companies? Can you please list me down all the companies which I would be eligible to apply for? Please provide me the details and the procedure to be followed to apply?

Thanks!

2nd June 2015, 09:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for top MNC companies with 59% marks in CSE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MIT Pune student of CSE got in B. Tech. 59%. Is he eligible for placement by top companies? Can you please list me down all the companies which I would be eligible to apply for? Please provide me the details and the procedure to be followed to apply?

Thanks!
You are not eligible for top level IT companies because your B.Tech marks is below 60%.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
3rd September 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for top MNC companies with 59% marks in CSE course?

I have 87 % in 10th ,70 in 12th,but 59 in B.E (CSE).now I can't able to get job in mnc's. If I got experience in other companies can I eligible to work in top MNC'S.
7th December 2018, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 7.0 in ssc and 89% in inter mediate and 65% in btech . Is it possible to eligible to all mnc companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?