16th May 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma holder (CSE) get job in MNC companies?

Hello Everyone,

I got 53% in 10th and 83% in diploma, now im going to take admission for b.tech via lateral entry, i want to know will i get job in Multi National software Companies if i secure good marks in b.tech too?

Thanks

17th May 2016, 06:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a diploma holder (CSE) get job in MNC companies?

No, you are not eligible to get job in Software companies with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required to get job in MNC companies is given below.

Minimum Educational Qualification Required:

>> B.E/ B.Tech in ECE, CSE, IT, Electrical ..etc., from a recognized university (or) candidates from MCA background are also eligible to get job in Software Companies.

Minimum Percentage Required:

>> Percentage criteria required is the main eligibility criteria which you have meet in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum Percentage in 10th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage in 12th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage in B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks

As you have not secured the required percentage in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in Software companies even when you score good marks in B.Tech.
18th May 2016, 11:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,

I got 53% in 10th and 83% in diploma, now im going to take admission for b.tech via lateral entry, i want to know will i get job in Multi National software Companies if i secure good marks in b.tech too?

Thanks
As per your 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for MNC companies.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
18th May 2016, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can try for job in small IT companies of you are a diploma holder in CSE stream. Normally, top IT companies prefer candidates who have B.Tech or MCA qualification for software engineer job.

There are various other job profiles available for diploma holders in IT companies. Selection will be based on the performance in interview.
18th May 2016, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can try for job in small IT companies if you are a diploma holder in CSE stream. Normally, top IT companies prefer candidates who have B.Tech or MCA qualification for software engineer job.
There are various other job profiles available for diploma holders in IT companies. Selection will be based on the performance in interview.
21st March 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th...and now im going to pursue engineering diploma i.e b.e in cse or telecommunication, then am i be eligible to get into mnc's...and i'm thinking to do b.tech after diploma..
3rd May 2018, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am having 70% in 10th and 61% in diploma also having experience of 9.5 years with TCL AND TECH Mahindra am I eligible for other software MNC companies?
29th September 2022, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i am complete for diploma . now i complete the sap mm course get the job in IT company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?