22nd July 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Air Hostess in Emirates airlines?

Hi, I'm Hansini. I'm 19 years old. My ambition is like to be an Air Hostess in Emirates airline. I mostly love this. I passed the ol exam and get a B pass for math and get the C pass for English. Now I face the all for this year in art subject. My height is 154 cms. Now am I suitable for this? Please answer me. Phone: 0768316005

23rd July 2017, 07:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Hostess in Emirates airlines?

In order to become an air hostess in international airlines you should have completed your graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university. You must be fluent in English and Hindi language and knowing any foreign language will help you a lot. You have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria of an air hostess and with that you have to get admission in an air hostess training institute. After completion of your training you have to appear for an entrance examination and hence, if you qualify that, then you can become an air hostess in Emirates airlines
23rd July 2017, 09:35 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform that you are not eligible to become an Air Hostess in Emirates Airlines now as because your age and height is not meeting with their eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria to become an Air Hostess in Emirates Airlines:
>At the time of joining, the candidates age should not be less than 21 years.
>The candidate should have at least completed 12th standard from a recognized board.
>Height of the candidate must not be less than 160 cm.
>Candidate must be fluent in English language (Writing and speaking).
>Candidate should not possess any visible tattoos while she is in Emirates cabin crew uniform.
>Candidate should have polite and positive attitude.
>Candidate should be physically fit to fly.
You can visit this link http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/cabin-crew/ to know more about eligibility criteria and any other details regarding Emirates Airlines.
24th July 2017, 05:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The Emirates Cabin Crew requirements are:
At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
High school (10+2) or graduate in any field
Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
No visible tattoos
Physically fit to meet the Emirates Cabin Crew requirements
Emirates Cabin Crew must deliver exceptional customer services experience on every flight. A positive attitude for others, strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people.
24th July 2017, 11:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For becoming an Air Hostess, you need to have a good height with excellent communication skills. You have height of 154 cms, which can create issues during selection.

You can apply for such jobs surely, but selection will depend on the Airlines, if they consider you suitable, then surely you will get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?