18th November 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary package after completing clinical research course? What exactly the CLINICAL RESEARCH field work is about?

I recently gave my B.Sc biotechnology exam from Mumbai university. Am not that good in my academic score but so far my concepts are much clear in my field. After my UG I am moving to appear PC in biotechnology my question is that what I do with CLINICAL RESEARCH diploma course so will it be helpful for my job preference? Will is be offer my good pay in salary and what exactly the CLINICAL RESEARCH field work is about?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  4. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  6. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  8. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  9. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
  10. Best Part time course in Clinical Research in Hyderabad?
  11. Starting salary package in clinical research in ICRI Ahmedabad?
  12. Which course to opt between PG diploma in advance clinical and M.Sc Clinical research? What is the expected salary after completing this course?
  13. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  14. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  15. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  16. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  17. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?
30th November 2017, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary package after completing clinical research course? What exactly the CLINICAL RESEARCH field work is about?

Salary package is not fixed after completing any clinical research course and it will depend on the company you join. There are some top companies which offer a decent salary to fresher.

Selection will depend on the performance in the interview. Only reputed institutes offer campus placement to good students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?