18th November 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Courses after B.Sc which offers huge job opportunity and high salary?

I have done B.Sc plain in biology, would you please tell me some courses where there is huge opportunity of job with high salary or what should I do further for a high paid job.

18th November 2017, 09:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after B.Sc which offers huge job opportunity and high salary?

There are many jobs option for you after completing B.Sc.

You can apply in the private sector as well as government sector jobs.

In government sector you can apply for the given below jobs:-

Civil Services Exam

CDS

SSC

Bank PO

Bank Clerical

PSC

Railways Jobs.

You can also apply in the private sector jobs like:-

Seals and Marketing Jobs

Software Jobs

Hardware and Networking jobs etc.
18th November 2017, 10:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after B.Sc which offers huge job opportunity and high salary?

Courses after B.Sc which offers huge job opportunity and high salary:-

You can go into your core field and also go into software industry.

You can also apply for government jobs like:-

Civil Services Exam

CDS

IFS

SSC

Bank PO

Bank Clerical

PSC.
19th November 2017, 11:05 AM
The Guider

Nowadays there is a huge competition in career field so if you want to a good career you can go for are
1. Microsoft Office Certification Courses
2. DTP course
3. Computerised Accounting
4. SEO course
5. Computer Programming Language
6. Graphic Design Courses
7. Animation and Multimedia Courses
8. App development and Design Course
9. Digital Marketing Course
10. Hardware Engineering Course.
These are the very market demanding courses and also short time. But, remember to get career in a particular field you need to have skill for that field and choose a good institute to get practical environment and knowledge.
19th November 2017, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Sc Biology there are lots of courses which are available for you which will help you to work in reputed organisations and get huge salary. Here are some of the courses listed below:

> M.Sc Biology

> M.Sc Chemistry

> M.Sc Zoology

> M.Sc Botany

> MBA

> MCA

> Hotel Management course

> Fashion related degree courses

> M.Sc Biotechnology

> M.Sc Genetics

> M.Sc Bioinformatics etc
19th November 2017, 08:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Biology:

There are several courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Biology course. Some of the top courses are,

>> Master of Science in Biology

>> M.Sc in Environmental biology

>> M.Sc in Biological Sciences

>> M.Sc in Applied Biology

>> M.Sc in Zoology

>> M.Sc in Conservation Biology

>> Master of Science in Biotechnology..etc.,

After successful completion of B.Sc in Biology, the best course I would suggest you to go with is Master of Science in Biotechnology or M.Sc in Biology. You may find employment opportunities in Science organization, Medical Labs, Botanical Gardens, Agricultural Research Organizations, Horticulture organizations, Food Organizations, Botanical Survey Gardens, Wildlife Sanctuaries and in Medical Research organizations..etc., All the organization pay reasonable salary for dynamic candidates and you may apply for the posts namely Forester, Plant Biochemist, Molecular Biologists, Biological Technician, Ecologist..etc.,
21st November 2017, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc bio plain and I want to do msc in chemistry so can I give IIT JAM for doing this?
Or
If not.. so in which college can I do Msc chemistry ??
21st November 2017, 11:54 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc plain in biology, would you please tell me some courses where there is huge opportunity of job with high salary or what should I do further for a high paid job.
For courses, MBA is a good option. Being a degree in Biology you can send your bio-data/resume to related companies and join in management cadre there.

Also you can pursue masters in specialized field in biology so that you can start your career as an academician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?