10th February 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Suzlon Global Services. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

17th February 2019, 08:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Suzlon Global Services

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

<> You should have completed B.E in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> The minimum aggregate percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks in order to be eligible.

Click here for official website
18th February 2019, 06:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

In order to attend Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee interview, you should have completed your 10th, 12th and B.E in Electrical engineering from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. You should not have any pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?