18th August 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Subex Limited Bangalore as a Software Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Subex Limited. Please tell me immediately.

22nd August 2019, 10:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore?

Company Name : Subex Limited

Experience Required : Freshers

Software Engineer || Bangalore || BE/BTech/MCA (CSE, ISE, ECE) 2019 Batches only ||

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to work over large projects.
-Building of software applications.
-Development of subex products .
-Ability to work on different roles associated with software development life cycle phases .

23rd August 2019, 07:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer at Subex Limited in Bangalore.

i) You have to work on different roles in software development.

ii) You have to provide support for all developed code.

iii) You have to support and participate in system and integrated testing across sub-systems as per the requirement.

iv) By utilizing your programming skills, you have to analyze issues & contribute to minor enhancements required for fixing the issues.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.subex.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?