19th October 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Salary and job description of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I am interested in becoming a Software Developer in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad. I know that the interview is going on. I just want to know about the description of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

21st October 2021, 12:09 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary and job description of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

Job description
To ensure that all employees are confident in the use of software applications
Ensuring software security by developing programs.
To monitor sharing of private information
Improving business software processess and interaction
Develop intuitive software that meet and exceed needs of company.
Avg salary is 6 Lacs per year in India.
22nd October 2021, 09:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary and job description of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

Company - Oracle Corporation

Post- Software Developer

You need to involve in designing,developing, networks and database etc.

Software Engineer can earn in Oracle Rs 1,14,683
23rd October 2021, 11:42 PM
Msdhoni02

Salary and job description of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

You will earn somewhere around ₹6,89,843 - ₹11,73,391 per annum as a Software Developer in Oracle corporation Hyderabad.

Software engineers are responsible for researching, designing, implementing, and supporting software solutions.
23rd October 2021, 11:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Salary and job description of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad is that the candidate will have to research, design, and write new software programs, and computer operating systems. Evaluate the software and system that make computers and hardware work.

Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?