18th December 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best career option for M.Tech in Thermal Engineering holder among Lectureship, job in private sector and job in abroad?

Hello sir, Please tell me after completion of M.Tech in Thermal Engineering from IIT, Hyderabad, which will be best career option for me among Lectureship, job in private sector and job at abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Best option between government job and private job?
  2. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. What are the jobs available in Australia after B.Tech in ECE with 60%
  6. How can a M.Com holder get job in Private sector?
  7. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?
  8. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  9. What should I do M.Tech or MBA to get job in Private sector?
  10. Career in HR:Job opportunies in Govt and Private Sector?
  11. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  12. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  13. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management helpful to get a job in abroad for BAMS holder? How to secure a job in abroad? -- [New]
  15. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  16. Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?
  17. Jobless because of being an NIOS certificate holder need suggestion?
  18. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2017, 09:28 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Which is the best career option for M.Tech in Thermal Engineering holder among Lectureship, job in private sector and job in abroad?

Hi,
In my opinion you have done your Mtech from one of the elite institute out there.
In my opinion there must be a greater advantage in doing job rather than lectureship being it in a private sector or anywhere.
I must recommend you to apply for a job whereas M.Tech students from IIT who are going to pursue a PhD degree from top US universities.
So its totally on you what you want.

Hope this helps!
19th August 2017, 03:57 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which is the best career option for M.Tech in Thermal Engineering holder among Lectureship, job in private sector and job in abroad?

Hello,

As you are pursuing M.Tech in Thermal Engineering from IIT, it would be easy to get job at any institute as professor in India. Also, abroad you can go for higher studies Ph.D which would be a kick to your career. There are vast teaching opportunities abroad for talented and smart teaching staff. As compared to India the pay-scale and other benefits would also be higher. You can take decision depending upon your ability to go abroad or make a career here in India.
All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?