23rd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

does correspondence hold the same importance as regular courses? Type of job after BCA?

I need to know that does correspondence hold the same importance as regular courses.

I am a BCA final year student can I get job in the technical of a company or just bpo's?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  2. Can I do oracle type of courses after completing 12th? I want to do BCA
  3. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  4. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not?
  5. Should I go for regular MCA after doing BCA from IP university or a job?
  6. Can I do B.Com course from DU having scored 53% in 12th class?
  7. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  8. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  9. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  10. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  11. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  12. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  14. Which course is better to study by correspondence for IT employees
  15. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  16. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  17. Can i do any other course in HR for a good job after doing PGDBA in HR from SCDL by correspondence?
  18. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
26th January 2014, 01:38 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: education and placement

No correspondence course doesn't have the same importance like regular course if that it is then there is no difference between both right? Correspondence courses are always consider to be a lower one when compared with the regular course. Candidates can take up correspondence course only when they are working and not able to attend regular classes for some valid reasons.

Other than that if you are going to take up correspondence course then it won't help you much as most of the companies won't consider it at all. So, if you are still with no job and planning to do some PG course then better take it full time rather taking it as a correspondence course.

With BCA degree you will be able to get jobs on your field and also in BPOs but the better is to search for jobs in your field itself.

CLICK HERE!! to find out the freshers opening for BCA freshers. Go for BPO job only if you are not able to get the proper job and meanwhile when you are doing the BPO job you can start searching for the jobs which will be based on your field so that you can setup a good career for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?