7th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to join Ajanta Pharma Limited being a B.Pharma with experience?

I am B.Pharmacy student with one year work experience and now I want to get job in Ajanta Pharma Ltd. Please tell me eligibility and procedure to join this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Ajanta Pharma for BPharma final semester student? -- [New]
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Ajanta Pharma?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Ajanta Pharma for BPharma 4th semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Ajanta Pharma for MBA-Finance candidate?
  5. What is the current ranking of Ajanta Pharma limited
  6. Top 50 pharmaceuticals companies in India?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Sun Pharma Industries for BPharma final semester student?
  8. Chances to get job in Amrutanjan Healthcare for a B.Pharmacy with five years experience? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  9. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the companies for MBA?
  11. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  12. How can I join as an Assistant Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma and having 6 years of experience?
  13. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  14. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  15. Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job?
  16. Procedure to apply for 9 weeks Training in Natco Pharma Limited for B.Pharmacy candidate?
  17. What are the eligibility criteria for becoming an Auditor in Pharma stream?
  18. Does Pharma.D course include 1 year Internship program?
10th November 2017, 02:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to join Ajanta Pharma Limited being a B.Pharma with experience?

For jobs in any private company, you need to clear the interview. If you have any contacts, then scheduling an interview is an easy process, but without any contacts, it will be a long process.

You can apply for job even through their official website or even through job consultants, if the said company is the client of that given company for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?