3rd July 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Photography Designing and Textile Designing courses simultaneously after 12th?

Hello sir, Is it possible to study two types of Fashion Designing courses simultaneously after 12th like Photography Designing and Textile Designing. If it is possible then reply me soon?

11th July 2016, 12:36 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Possibility to study Photography Designing and Textile Designing courses simultaneously after 12th?

No No, it is not recommended to go for two different course at the same time. Although nothing is impossible, and you can do many courses at the same time but this is related to your personal policy. But educational policy do not permit multiple course at the same time.

There is a course called dual degree course where you complete two degree at the same time, but in this also time period is more and one is started after one is end.

So, it is totally No for two courses at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?