26th June 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I want to attend the Off-Campus Drive of Amdocs for the position of SME Trainee. I have done B.Tech in IT. Can you please tell me the selection procedure as I am totally unaware of the selection procedure for this position in Amdocs. Kindly tell me!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off-Campus Drive for MCA postgraduate?
  2. Job description of SME Trainee in Amdocs
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Programming Test of Amdocs for SME Trainee post?
  4. When Amdocs off-campus recruitment will be announced for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  6. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?
  7. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  8. Selection process of Yamaha Motor Solutions Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  9. What is the selection procedure in Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee post?
  10. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment?
  11. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  13. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  14. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  15. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  16. How many rounds are available in Sopra Steria Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
29th June 2016, 01:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?

Selection Process of Amdocs Off Campus drive for SME Trainee Recruitment:

The basic selection process of Amdocs Off Campus drive for SME Trainee recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds.

1 - Quantitative Ability Test

2 - Logical Ability Test

3 - English Test

4 - Technical Knowledge Test

5 - Automata-Programming Test (C/ C++/ Java - any option)

I suggest you to make the below mentioned documents handy in order to appear in Amdocs Off Campus drive.
> SSC Marks sheet
> Higher Secondary Level Marks Sheet
> Graduation and Post Graduation all year's marks sheets
> Photo Identity Proof
> Latest and Updated Resume
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?