4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I didn't get a job in IT field for a long time after completion of MCA course?

I have completed MCA.. I have scored only 58.7 percentage in my Higher Secondary.. Still i didnt get job yet in IT sector... What shoul i do ti get job in IT sector... Can you please suggest me some course which I can do which will help me to get the job?

Awaiting for the reply!

13th March 2016, 11:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't get a job in IT field for a long time after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MCA.. I have scored only 58.7 percentage in my Higher Secondary.. Still i didnt get job yet in IT sector... What shoul i do ti get job in IT sector... Can you please suggest me some course which I can do which will help me to get the job?

Awaiting for the reply!
If you don’t find any job in the IT field then you can choose other options available for you to pursue your career. You can work as Technical Writer, Web Designer, System Administrator, Teacher etc. You can also try for a job in BPOs, Schools and Colleges, private companies etc. You can also start taking tuition classes’ online and traditional method. You can also apply for various government jobs like banking examination, UPSC, SSC, State Staff Selection Commission etc. Do not concentrate on what you don’t get try and apply for other options. You
can check the job vacancies in the job portals like www.naukri.com, www.shine.com etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?