20th July 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take migration certificate online?

I have passed 10th class from cbse board Delhi now i sifted in Rajsthan i want migration certificate what i will do.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  2. How can I join LLB after completing BSc with 56% from HNB university of Srinagar
  3. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  4. Where can I get Migration Certificate after completing B.Ed in Bodhan
  5. Can I apply online for migration certificate?
  6. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  7. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  8. Is Karnataka state open university B.Tech degree AICTE approved?
  9. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  10. Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore?
  11. Can I get migration certificate after doing PGDCA from PTU Jalandhar
  12. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  13. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  14. Is Hindi Sahitya Samellan Prayag Allahabad UGC affiliated?
  15. How to change my btech college after first year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Required documents to submit while joining NDA for a SC candidate?
  17. Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?
  18. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?
17th August 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for migration from nagpur University
24th October 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Sir I have passed BA Exam as a Private Candidate, Now i want take admission MA Class in Punjab University so, Migration Certificate NOC for change board university.
23rd November 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma from ABSS College in 2015 now I want to do Be-tech from CERT College meerut Utter Pradesh how could I get migration certificate from ABSS College Meerut ,Utter Pradesh
6th March 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 11TH CBSE AND WANT TO STUDY IN CG STATE SCHOOL IN CBSE 12TH CLASS WHETHER 10TH CLASS MIGRATION CERTIFICATE ALLOWED THERE ARE NOT PLEASE REPLY
25th April 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have changed from CBSE to KSEEB from 5th to 6th. Standard,
Please advise how to take MIGRATION Certificate from CBSE Board.
27th April 2020, 09:11 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Send the application to the Deputy Secretary of Central Board of Secomdary Education Regional center.

---They send the migration certificate within the period of 15-20 days through post on your postal address.
15th June 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Take maigration certificate

Sir I am awdhesh Kumar chaudhari in study in 12 so pass out in years 2011
So that in addmission in 2020 in ug cors in important in migration ,please sir help in given migration copy in certificate
20th August 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,this year i.e, 2020 I completed my Cl.X exams under WBBSE from Birpara and would like to join ISC board in the same locality,from where Shall I obtain migration certificate.Due to complete lockdown in Birpara due to COVID-19 virus it is impossible to reach Siliguri personally to obtain it .Will it be possible to obtain it by registered post.All the required documents with cash will be dispatched through registered post.Will it be possible.
7th September 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How to fill form of migration certificate
22nd September 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I passed claas 10th from cbse board and now i have changed my school affiliated with mp board. but they are asking for a migration certificate from cbse board to mp board . i went to my previous school for certificate they told i can takr it online. but i don't know how ? if i will be late to submit this migration certificate i will not be able to attemp my exams and my whloe year will be spoiled
28th October 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir iwas complete b.sc in 2006 I want to my migration certificate
19th November 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I pass 12 in cbse board and I change my college but they ask the migration Jhon I get the migration please help me ....
27th September 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I have pass 12th from MP Board 1994 and currently I need migration certificate, if anyone can help me
21st August 2022, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th from Dadra and nagar haveli and now I want to continue my study from rajasthan and for that I want migration Certificate of gseb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?