27th January 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?

I'm a CBSE board students and private candidate too... My result this year is also Compart and i want to opt for Arts stream... My previous school from where i've given my 12th doesn't teaches arts... so can i still give exam from cbse by changing my stream...??

27th January 2015, 10:21 PM
anair

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?

If you have failed to pass your 12th Board, there is a provision to re-appear. You can change your stream with prior permission of the Board. Fill up your choice of stream when you give out your examination details for registration.
However, you need to think if you want to really change your current stream because right now you already have a knowledge of the Science stream. You only need to refresh, but with opting a new stream you will have to start afresh.
31st July 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can arts students go to science in pass 11th class .
Sir 1 school has to ready to admission in science stream pls give ans sir is that possible
1st August 2015, 12:12 AM
pointer01

No dear, you cannot opt science stream as if you are arts student and have passed 11th with art stream. No, any school will allow you to take admission in science stream.

If any school will allow you, then you may face lot of problems. I suggest you to not opt Science stream. If you still want to change your stream then , you have take admission in class 11th again.
2nd August 2015, 01:33 AM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a CBSE board students and private candidate too... My result this year is also Compart and i want to opt for Arts stream... My previous school from where i've given my 12th doesn't teaches arts... so can i still give exam from cbse by changing my stream...??
No you can not change the stream from arts to commerce. Because if you got admitted in any stream in 11th class then you must have to continue your 12th from that subject.
this is the rule of any board so you can't change the stream.
26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from Arts to Commerce after passing 12 standard. If yes, then what would be the percentage that i would need to obtain to get the admission?
29th September 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 12th commerce sir I am not interested in this stream so can I eligible to change stream commerce to pcb cbse private i have studied pcb and I have no problem to cover it plz suggest me sir
30th September 2015, 10:06 PM
gokul ka raja

If you not clear your 12th then you will not be elligible for it. Then you have to do it from starting and get good matks in 12th.then you choose any stream from 11th.
But if you in 12th than you can apply for improvement exams only.
15th April 2017, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed 11th class with commerce and maths ,but I have cleared math with just marginal marks ,my school is not allowing me to continue with maths ,nor they changing my maths in 12th class,they are compelling me to repeat 11 class,
Sir I want to save my year ,can I change my subject and continue my 12th as private student?
11th September 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to take Arts stream so can i change my commerce stream into Arts stream just before my half yearly exam??
12th September 2017, 11:38 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, it's not possible to change your stream in class 12th because the registration is already done in class 11th.
You cannot change your stream.
To change your stream you have to take admission again in class 11th.
1st December 2017, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my stream from Commerce to science if my school says that registration is over?
25th September 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream to arts after failing in GSEB 12th
26th April 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

if we take commerce stream in 11th and 12th and in college can we take art
16th June 2021, 10:53 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you can change your stream from commerce to arts..if you are not comfortable with commerce you can choose arts and make your career on it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?