26th September 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Government High School Teacher in Bihar?

My date of birth is 18-11-1971. And i am doing B.Ed.. Can i be appointed as a teacher in govt.high school in bihar?

28th September 2015, 08:25 AM
shushma143

Default Re: How to become a Government High School Teacher in Bihar?

Hello friend...

Sorry to say that your not eligible for teacher in govt.high school in bihar. because of your doing B.Ed but not completed so after completion of the B.Ed you can apply this post.

The minimum educational qualification required for Primary Teachers posts is "12th Class with minimum 50% marks" along with the Diploma in Education.

Eligibility of teacher in govt.high school in bihar

The minimum educational qualification required for Secondary Teacher posts is "Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks" along with Bachelor of Education course.
The candidates must have passed the graduation and have the B.Ed degree from a recognised university.
Candidates age must be above 20-35 years and relaxation as per government norms for the reserved candidates.
28th September 2015, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to complete B.Ed with 50% marks and then apply for TET which is required for government school teaching jobs. Once you have a good score in TET then you have good chance of getting a teacher job in government schools.

Therefore, you should be prepared in advance for TET so that you can qualify it with top marks. Government schools vacancies are announced from time to time and you have to apply for job then only.
29th September 2015, 10:21 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Having B.Ed qualification you are definitely eligible for the post of teacher in the schools. All you need to do is to apply for the teacher post in different private schools and try to clear the interviews for the same as the interview is the selection process of most of the schools.
If you want to apply for the Government teacher job, then you have to qualify entrance examination like TET. After clearing that you can apply in Government schools also. So, complete your B.Ed and appear for TET and then apply for Teacher post in Government Schools.
21st December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I qualified the stet examination in 2011.my date of birth is 01-02-1977.belongs to general category.can I appointed as a teacher in high school? If yes then in what way?
7th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have less than 50% marks in graduate but I am also qualified post graduate and b.ed can become teacher in high school and 10 2
20th August 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

My graduation is with psychology honours and my subsidiary paper is English ...can I apply for high school bihar govt teacher as a English teacher..
20th August 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

My graduation is with psychology honours ..and subsidiary paper was English...can I apply for high school in bihar govt as a Enlish teacher
29th November 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduate but marks is below than 50% then I eligible for high school teacher examination in Bihar.
17th April 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation and B.ed from recognised university. Ctet & Btet qualified as well. The point is that my tenth and twelfth is not from any government board but from private institution which is Affiliated from jamia millia islamia and manuu and other central universities.
Will this be acceptable in bihar government teacher job?
3rd September 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation, post graduation, and Be.ed. My percentage in graduation is 45%, in p.g. 52%, and b.ed. 62%. Then can I eligible for Bihar teacher in class 6-8. I also qualified BTET exam..
Please guide me. It's my request......
Avinash Kumar.
Muzaffarpur, bihar
27th October 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become government high school PGT teacher in bihar. Pleas tell me the eligibility.
28th August 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed ctet exam 2019 in both paper. I'm a b.ed degree holder. Can i apply for the high school teacher niyojan 2019?
31st August 2019, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I am Ctet paper-2 qualified can I apply for 9-10th or not
15th December 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with urdu hons..history and sociology is my subsidiary papers. After that i completed my p.g. in Urdu...then I got b. Ed. Degree with pedagogy in Hindi and social science....can I apply for senior secondary teacher in urdu????
27th August 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc biotechnology(hons) with chemistry and botany as a subsidry paper . Can I eligible for tgt teacher.
29th June 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

ONE OF MY FRIEND HAS QUALIFIED STET, BIHAR-2021, HE IS GRADUATED IN PSYCHOLOGY AND HAVING HINDI AS AN OPTIONAL SUBJECT OF 100 MARKS. HE HAS DONE B.ED IN HINDI. IS HE ELIGIBLE TO BECOME HIGH SCHOOL HINDI TEACHER?
24th September 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.sc in Maths . Am I eligible for teacher in high school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?