2nd December 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?

Hello sir,
My daughter is in class-iv and I want her to take admission in this Sri Sathya Sai primary girls school. I want complete details about the admission system with school & girls Hostel fees structure? Any entrance test.

3rd December 2015, 09:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?

Sri Satya sai school doesn't offers direct admission to class IV.

It offers admission only for class I and class XI candidates.

For class XI there is an entrance test and the qualified merit candidates will get a seat.

The official website is http://www.ssshss.edu.in/admission-info.html
4th December 2015, 09:55 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?

You can get admission for your daughter in 4th standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School by getting the application form from the school. Then fill up the details and submit it in the same school. The age criteria of the candidate seeking admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School should be 10+ years at the time of admission. If the above criteria is fulfilled then your daughter can get admission in the said school.
19th December 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

OM SAI RAM. My son is studying Xth std. CBSE pattern. He wants to study at Puttaparthy. He wants to take Maths Physics & Chemistry ( Ist group). Is this group available at Puttaparthy school?
5th January 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 6th class. I want to join 7th class in any sathya sai school branch having hostel facility for girls.Please give information about this.
15th January 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 5th class. I want to join 6th class in Bangalore Shri Sathya school having hostel facility for girl.please give information about this.
18th September 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 9th class with IIT coaching at Hyderabad. I want to join her in 10th class at puttaparthy .Do shri sathya sai school provide IIT coaching along with academics .
11th April 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to join my daughter in sai baba residential school for class 4 can I get information regarding admission and fee structure
16th August 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Om Sai Ram!! My little brother is in 5std.. from 8th std i want to put him at Satya Sai School? Please tell me the procedure for the same..
3rd October 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission of my daughter in class 8 at puttapati .I want all types of details of hostel fees and if you held any entrance
9th November 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What should be the age of the child if taking admission in class 7 at Sri satya sai high school.
23rd July 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Om sai Ram. Sir, my daughter was studied 10th class. Give the information for 11th class entrance exams. Please.
4th October 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is now 7th standard she is CBSE next she intrastate join in the Sree Sathya Sai prasanthi nelyam what can I do next formalities please all information
18th November 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in standard 11 sri sathya sai girls hostel
11th July 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my daughter is studied 3rd and I want to join her for 4th at Sri satya sai primary school, please tell us the information for that
14th January 2021, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I intend to get my daughter admitted in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary school at Puttaparthi. Is there scope? Also she needs hostel admission. Please guide.
20th May 2021, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

my daughter style now 9 th standard now any addmision pasible and she is up to 8 standard cbse selabas so kindly in.fom rules regulastion please infom 7406046796 r pondeponde668@gmail,com
3rd March 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how to get 9th class admission seat
14th June 2022, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

6th class admission else apply cheyali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?