3rd March 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to be scored in class 10th board for admission into Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

How much percentage % should be scored in class 10 board exams to get admission in class 11 Banasthali vidyapeth Rajasthan ?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  2. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  3. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  4. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  5. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  9. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  10. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  11. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  12. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali in 11th?
  13. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  14. How much SSLC percentage is required for Polytechnic admission?
  15. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
  16. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  17. Procedure to take admission in class 11 at Banasthali university?
  18. Percentage required to get admission in class 11th in Banasthali PCM stream?

7th March 2016, 05:04 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage required to be scored in class 10th board for admission into Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

No, such marks is mentioned by the school in order to provide admission to candidates, because admission is provided on merit basis. However, if you have scored a minimum of 60% in your 10th level, you can apply for admission, but the chances for admission are very rare as the competition level is quite high.

7th March 2016, 05:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage required to be scored in class 10th board for admission into Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

You should try to score as well as possible in your board examination as competition nowadays is quite high and the better you score, the more chances are in your favor. However, if you have scored above 80%, you can think of a possibility of admission the school, but rare possibility.

3rd June 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any aptitude test or any interview conducted for the student to get admission in banasthali vidyapeeth?

18th November 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has secured 56 percentage in class 10th..can she appear in class 11

1st June 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How much marks we have to get in entrance to take admission in banasthali in class 9

20th June 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

My percentage is 71.6 in class 10th and I am in general cast can I get admission in class 11 in vidyapith

18th July 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in class 10th is I want to study in this school that's my dream but I'm not good in studies if I got above 60 percent so can I got admission in 11 class

20th June 2023, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I got 64.83percent in rbsc 10th board and I choose science stream and I want to do my future studies in Banasthali vidhyapith so please suggest me I got salection in it

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?